Need Help

Emergency                                                                                                               Dial 911

Non-Emergency in Spokane County call Crime Check                                      (509) 456-2233

Reporting Child Abuse or Neglect                                                                        1-866-ENDHARM or 1-866-363-4276

                                                                                                                                   or (509) 363-3550

Washington Recovery Helpline                                                                              1-866-789-1511

Health & Human Services Information and Referral for Eastern Washington   Dial 211

Spokane County Drug and Alcohol Treatment Resource Brochure  **CLICK HERE**

©2017 Wadecalliance.org . Powered by Goozmo Systems . Printed on Recycled Data™